Friday 23 December 2016

Which they did and we never found what we were looking for

Me, the family and the dog arrives next week. Kind of a necessity around summer on the coast, my legs have had more recent exposure than Paris Hilton on video tape. On the way home from work the other night I spent the majority of the time trailing an Aston Martin Vanquish.
_

Georgiann:
He's even still trying to push me to take a weekend trip with him somewhere.
(22 December 2016)

Georgiann:
He also now lives in a different state, and every time he comes home he pushes to see me but I don't make much effort because he's not a top priority.
(22 December 2016)

Georgiann:
And trying to get over this breakup he tells me again that he loves me.
(22 December 2016)

Georgiann:
When my most recent relationship ended, he would constantly tell me he loves me, I'm an awesome person, he was in a bad spot in life at the time and I didn't deserve what he did, etc.
(22 December 2016)

Georgiann:
We didn't speak for about 2 years, but he came back in contact with me in the spring.
(22 December 2016)

Georgiann:
We both moved on and got into other relationships, and I truly do not have any type of feelings for him anymore.
(22 December 2016)

Georgiann:
He did a lot of messed up stuff to me and I kept running back to him.
(22 December 2016)

Georgiann:
When we met I was young and he was in his mid to late 20's.
(22 December 2016)

Cindie:
Are my parents overprotective?
(22 December 2016)

Cindie:
I dont understand why they need to hover over my day to day life so much, especially sinse ill be in college in a litle more than a year.
(22 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment