Friday 23 December 2016

The problem is companies have already deployed a lot of that money

But, as we all know, almost half of that supply is stuck overseas. It had more than $100 billion in cash and was creating $20 billion worth of free cash every quarter. The company owes the U.S. taxes on the interest it earns overseas, but it writes off the interest it pays on outstanding bonds.
_

Tana:
Should I just cut them off or stop being friends with her or try to make things work?
(22 December 2016)

Tana:
This girl I really like who I'm friends with at the moment is getting bullied online by random people and on Facebook and receiving text messages from strangers because she's friends with me and it's been going on for over a month now.
(22 December 2016)

Cinthia:
My son is self harming?
(22 December 2016)

Cinthia:
I dont know how to approach this situation or how to help him and I know sending him to a hospital will only fuel the fire in him and cause him to hate.
(22 December 2016)

Cinthia:
I've noticed cuts on his wrists and pill bottles in his room.
(22 December 2016)

Cinthia:
This situation has gone to far and my son is now taking it out on himself.
(22 December 2016)

Cinthia:
Yes, I've tried getting after the school, but they refuse to listen to me.
(22 December 2016)

Cinthia:
He recently came out to me as gay and has informed me that kids at school beat him up and constantly nitpick at him.
(22 December 2016)

Cinthia:
He's grown up with his father coming in and out of his life and living a life where money isn't plentiful, but bullying is.
(22 December 2016)

Cinthia:
He's had a tough life, but I never imagined it'd get to this point.
(22 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment