Wednesday 21 December 2016

A company I have bought exactly three items from in 20 years

The secret shame of the industry. Call it a good service arms race. So if we're lucky, maybe we'll see some improvements in camera company service in the near future. Aside from a nice magazine and a diary sometime in March I see very little value by the way of support.
_

Aubrey:
I started liking him in eighth grade and in ninth it went away, but last year I started talking to him and I fell for him all over again.
(21 December 2016)

Lynna:
Can my mom make me do child support ?? Please read my story ! I don't know what to do ???
(21 December 2016)

Lynna:
I hid it from my mom When I was 20 weeks pregnant she finally found out.
(21 December 2016)

Bernardina:
He says he wants to be in a relationship with me, but I m not sure if the distance is too great or if the age gap is too ridiculous.
(21 December 2016)

Bernardina:
We ve been flirting for a while (he more than I) and finally I addressed it.
(21 December 2016)

Bernardina:
He s older- 23 in fact and living in a different state.
(21 December 2016)

Bernardina:
Since it s a team game, you have to talk to people, so I met a guy.
(21 December 2016)

Bernardina:
I m a girl who is almost 17 has recently started playing Xbox and has gotten into a pretty popular shooter game.
(21 December 2016)

Jennie:
Why are you always busy in singles and dating?
(21 December 2016)

Jennie:
Why are you not visiting any other category but very less.
(21 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment