Friday 23 December 2016

We finished the mad rush once school finished last Friday and this week has been pretty relaxed

I hope all your plans are running smoothly. Always great posts and original ideas. Now check your email to confirm your subscription. There was an error submitting your subscription. If you fill this in, you will be marked as a spammer. Have slowed down once school finished.
_

Mai:
When I had gotten home, he texted me and asked if I got home safely.
(21 December 2016)

Mai:
When we were leaving, he said bye and gave me a kiss on the cheek.
(21 December 2016)

Mai:
We had a little makeout session as well.
(21 December 2016)

Mai:
Long story short, I drove there and met him and we walked the trail.
(21 December 2016)

Mai:
One Friday morning he asked me if I wanted to go to the lake and walk one of the trails.
(21 December 2016)

Mai:
So this guy and I had been talking for a couple weeks and during this time, I had even met him after work a couple times for maybe just an hour but we would just chill in each other s cars and talk or whatever, one time we made out for like 5 minutes.
(21 December 2016)

Arleen:
I am 16 and a decent driver, why wont my parents let me get my license?
(21 December 2016)

Celesta:
Am I the only one that cringes whenever I watch romance movies?
(21 December 2016)

Celesta:
Like at the part where they kiss or say something about being together and all of that lovey dovey stuff.
(21 December 2016)

Brenda:
Would you be upset if your boyfriend bought himself a new videogame than a Christmas gift for you?
(21 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment