Wednesday 21 December 2016

You may not have realized it but sometimes the most memorable moments wind up being in the bath

Her second bath wasn't nearly as pleasant. When a serial killer blew up her apartment, Beckett dove into the tub while wearing a towel. It's not every man who not only openly revels in a good mud bath, but invites all of his friends to join in whenever possible.
_

Sau:
Will he still be interested in me?
(20 December 2016)

Sau:
Will he not be interested when he comes back?
(20 December 2016)

Sau:
Cause breaks lasts a long time in college...:( We don't have each others numbers, or go to the same college.
(20 December 2016)

Hilde:
Talking to a girl I like after a long time?
(20 December 2016)

Hilde:
How do I establish that connection again and make good conversation?
(20 December 2016)

Hilde:
I'll just say Hi obviously and mention Christmas but I kinda wanna keep conversation on a flirtier ground (we used to flirt a little by the way, nothing over the top) and show her I'm interested but not be too forward.
(20 December 2016)

Hilde:
She has headphones in sometimes so I don't bother, sometimes I'm just nervous for some reason that she won't remember me or the conversation will be awkward but I've gotta take a chance before I never speak to her again.
(20 December 2016)

Hilde:
In college I only see her every so often but the last couple of times we've seen each other we haven't spoke.
(20 December 2016)

Hilde:
She was pretty confident, very attractive, very intelligent and very motivated, full package really and I've wanted to ask her out for a long, long time.
(20 December 2016)

Hilde:
I've known her since high school, we talked a little but weren't really in the same friendship groups so never spoke all that much.
(20 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment