Wednesday 21 December 2016

It is a bid for freedom from unexamined routine

But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds. Rev Dr Andrew Macrae: When The Right Person at the Right Time Makes All the Difference. It's strange how the threshold of a date can be disturbing, interrupting the routine flow of days and weeks.
_

Marin:
Is it okay for me, an 18 year old girl, to date a 16 year old boy?
(19 December 2016)

Marin:
I m an 18 year old girl and I m in my first college year, I recently started hanging out with this guy and we started liking Eachother but I feel like I m way too old for him because he s 16 years old and he s still in high school.
(19 December 2016)

Krystyna:
I am a 13 year old boy. Will my relationship with my girlfriend last?
(19 December 2016)

Krystyna:
She taught me that theres always hope and she puts a smile on my face everyday.
(19 December 2016)

Krystyna:
She has had a huge impact on my life.... I used to be bullied a lot and i wasnt confident and i was very shy and didnt have many friends and then we started hanging out again.
(19 December 2016)

Krystyna:
I have had a girlfriend for 2.5 years now.
(19 December 2016)

Mao:
Is it weird that I want to eventually marry a man who has NOT had sex with a lot of people in his past?
(19 December 2016)

Mao:
I'm not saying I will be able to find one, but I prefer a guy who has been picky about who he sleeps with and has had a very low number of past sexual partners.
(19 December 2016)

Candance:
He said he liked talking to me and that we should keep talking, but he wasn't capable of a relationship.
(19 December 2016)

Candance:
Recently he asked if I liked him and said it had been on his chest for a few months.
(19 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment