Thursday 22 December 2016

Hopefully can say that the expo will break the previous record

There will be unveiled some new brands of laptop at the expo arena. The title sponsor of the expo is Techshohor.com, leading technology and telecom news portal in the country. Besides, Acer, Asus, Dell, HP, Lenovo, and Walton are co-sponsor of the event. Lava roles here as smartphone partner and Avira tagged with ticket booth partnership.
_

Claudine:
She denied it all and said she never did or said anything anything.
(20 December 2016)

Claudine:
She'll sometimes talk trash and will try to be little me and one day I brought up how she was a year ago and told her what happened to what she was saying before, that she never talked all that trash when she was all over me.
(20 December 2016)

Claudine:
Well now she's stopped completely, that was a year ago and she doesn't do any of that anymore.
(20 December 2016)

Claudine:
Told me that I needed a cougar one time and would always tell customers how much of a cutie I was, etc.
(20 December 2016)

Claudine:
So I ignored her whenever she'd try to flirt.
(20 December 2016)

Claudine:
An older woman who's still somewhat sexy for her age but I had no interest because she's married with kids.
(20 December 2016)

Claudine:
For an example, there was an older woman who I still work with who hit on me continuously when I started working.
(20 December 2016)

Collette:
Men, do you like sex with the lights on or off?
(20 December 2016)

Collette:
Is sex boring not being able to see her body, facial expressions and how she feels?
(20 December 2016)

Diedra:
Is opening my 3rd eye a good idea?
(20 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment