Thursday 22 December 2016

Fosun were on the right track with Lopetegui imo

By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Lambert/Wolves - The Biggest Challenge of His Career? How many have gone on to better stuff? I haven't seen anything to change my mind. Its a huge challenge for him, and I don't think he is up to the task.
_

Rhona:
I was so tired of this so the second I came in I brought down all the chairs in my table and he looked at me like I had snakes crawling out of my ears.
(20 December 2016)

Rhona:
Even if the chair is right next to me hell ask a guy from another table to bring it down.
(20 December 2016)

Rhona:
So first period I have Spanish and sometimes when we come in all the chairs are up so I bring down my chair so I can sit down like everyone else and for some reason my teacher asks a guy to bring down the rest of the chairs for me.
(20 December 2016)

Lakenya:
Should I be depressed that I m 22 and have never had a boyfriend? I ve never really thought twice about his because I m independent and busy?
(20 December 2016)

Lakenya:
I ve talked to multiple guys throughout my life but none of them have ever asked me to be their girlfriend.
(20 December 2016)

Nydia:
This isn't the first time this has happened, random girls give me death stares all the time.
(20 December 2016)

Valarie:
Are women in highschool even worth it?
(20 December 2016)

Valarie:
Is it worth it to find a girl or wait live my life and settle down later on?
(20 December 2016)

Valarie:
I'm halfway through senior year and I kinda want to find the one and get to know her and start building a future but I also still want to live my life and do me.
(20 December 2016)

Magen:
Random girl was staring at me?
(20 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment