Thursday 22 December 2016

Morning is ideal because the fish is just unloaded from the containers to the colorful display

We usually buy a few types of seafood which can be frozen and used later in the coming week. So this week, we bought some calamaris. Sadik loves all kind of seafood, and when it comes to calamaris, he likes them battered and deep fried. Here is a simple Stir Fried Calamari with Chili and Garlic.
_

Laci:
I've been dating A for almost 2 months, not very long, but we have a good relationship.
(21 December 2016)

Laci:
Boyfriend (A). Boyfriends best friend (B). B just admitted that he likes me.
(21 December 2016)

Bridget:
What does it mean if a guy avoids me when he is with his friends?
(21 December 2016)

Bridget:
So I've know this guy for about 2 months know and whenever he is alone he will stare at me and smile.
(21 December 2016)

Minh:
My best friend is obsessed with Dylann Roof?
(21 December 2016)

Minh:
She has his manifesto printed and had Confederate, Apartheid, and Rhodesian flags.
(21 December 2016)

Minh:
She knows that it concerns people.
(21 December 2016)

Minh:
It seems like she wants to follow what he has done, what do I tell her?
(21 December 2016)

Chanel:
I really like my sisters ex?
(21 December 2016)

Chanel:
We are really good friends and I don t know what to say.
(21 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment