Thursday 22 December 2016

Looking at how they inspire us and bring us to new horizons in landscape architects

And what better way to honour the lives of those who were lost than with this beautifully designed 9/11 Memorial? Set where the original Twin Towers were, this is one of the most eco-friendly plazas in the world. Some of the trees are more than a century old, simply leaving you breathless.
_

Fidela:
We both like each other but neither of us will make a move.
(21 December 2016)

Fidela:
Im currently a senior in high school and for the longest time I've liked this girl I met and we've become really close as friends.
(21 December 2016)

Vida:
How do I gain confidence?
(21 December 2016)

Vida:
I cant make conversations because I am too nervous and awkard.
(21 December 2016)

Sammie:
How to a pull an all-nighter?
(21 December 2016)

Sammie:
All of these are due tomorrow, so what are somethings that I could do, to keep me up?
(21 December 2016)

Sammie:
I have to write a 3 page DBQ, finalize my english paper, study for a french test, and study for a Statistics test.
(21 December 2016)

Robbi:
Dating a Deaf Girl, HELP?
(21 December 2016)

Robbi:
Give me some helpful advices dont tell me something i already know.
(21 December 2016)

Robbi:
I still wanna take the challenge and get to know her.
(21 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment