Wednesday 21 December 2016

The set up was all completed online by co-owner Theresa without a problem

Our arrival was planned to be early enough to find where we were going but late enough to enjoy our evening ceremony. Once we arrived, we were greeted by the co-owner and established photographer, Chris. It's a little gem tucked away providing couples a change from beach side weddings.
_

Yu:
Today, she completely ignored me in person and seemed super distant but was perfectly happy with other people.
(20 December 2016)

Yu:
So there s this girl who im not sure how we stand.
(20 December 2016)

Thao:
Hiam 14 and i wanted to ask some questions I wanted to know when will I develop my teen vagina please help me I know it's weird to ask?
(20 December 2016)

Meggan:
If I divorce my husband can I take half of everything he owns?
(20 December 2016)

Carlita:
Why does my ex looks at me?
(20 December 2016)

Carlita:
It wasn t a bad face it was like a good face expression.
(20 December 2016)

Carlita:
I got out the building and I saw him and it looked like he was looking for me and when he finally saw me he was just looking at me with a face I can t explain.
(20 December 2016)

Carlita:
I sat down and my sister was telling me that he was staring at me and sorta smiling.
(20 December 2016)

Carlita:
So I went to church and when church was over I saw him looking at me and he looked away.
(20 December 2016)

Suanne:
Suburban life is killing me?
(20 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment