Wednesday 21 December 2016

Had the oh-so-cool Enlightened Theatrics folks sold out to mass-market tastes?

If that platitude sounds corny, such is fitting, because Plaid Tidings arguably is a corny show. The four New York performers are professionals in every way: singing, acting, dancing. Plus, Plaid Tidings is filled with renditions of songs that, in other circumstances, curdle my Traditional Holidays-phobic mind.
_

Sherrill:
Looking for a pretty girl? Do you think I'm attractive?
(19 December 2016)

Sherrill:
I'm looking for a girls that might like me.
(19 December 2016)

Sherrill:
I am drug free and drama-free and so should you.
(19 December 2016)

Sherrill:
I'm a 28 year old construction worker from the Seattle area.
(19 December 2016)

Iraida:
Why are you here in this section?
(19 December 2016)

Iraida:
To answer questions and have feedback, and fill my sometimes empty mind.
(19 December 2016)

Cris:
Is Byron Saxton the type of guy that wears a shirt of the band he is seeing in concert?
(19 December 2016)

Cris:
Corey Graves said Byron is probably the guy who wears a shirt of the band he is seeing in concert.
(19 December 2016)

Kirstie:
How can my friend from colombia visit me in florida for one week in march? What does my friend need and how?
(19 December 2016)

Lianne:
HELP!!! Please answer!?
(19 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment