Wednesday 21 December 2016

I was knee deep in operating a pop-up department store for food

She was funny and affable and a little goofy and just her. We talked about lots of things, including all the nerves and anxiety and joy that goes into making a cookbook from scratch. Cut the marzipan into 1/2-inch pieces and toss with the powdered sugar. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
_

Joaquina:
We spend so much time together, he takes me out on dates and pays but then doesn't make a move... what exactly does he want from me?
(20 December 2016)

Joaquina:
Throughout the night he kept holding every door open for me and then at the end of the night he just hugged me and said 'have a great week' i left feeling really confused.
(20 December 2016)

Joaquina:
We spent five hours together and he asked me after we had coffee what I wanted to do next so we went out for a meal together and he paid.
(20 December 2016)

Joaquina:
I'm 20 and he's 30. We met up a few nights go for the third time and he hugged me as soon as he saw me.
(20 December 2016)

Lanelle:
She likes me but is seeing somebody. should i move on?
(20 December 2016)

Ermelinda:
Should I lose my virginity to my friend or fwb?
(20 December 2016)

Ermelinda:
Also I just turned 17... idk if that's a factor.
(20 December 2016)

Ermelinda:
But I've recently been given the opportunity to be a fwb with another friend I've had for 3 years.
(20 December 2016)

Ermelinda:
My best guy friend and I have thought about losing it to each other since we've been friends for over 4 years.
(20 December 2016)

Ermelinda:
And I do want some pleasure because I can't do it myself anymore, I don't feel anything.
(20 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment