Friday 23 December 2016

Songs must be no longer than 3 minutes in duration

As usual Ireland will be drawn in one of the two semi-finals which will take place on the 9th and 11th of May. Qualifying acts from each semi-final will then compete in the Grand Final on Saturday the 13th of May. Hometown have toured extensively in the UK and Ireland and have supported such acts as Olly Murs, McBusted and The Vamps.
_

Nova:
Like say, as a guy, i haven't seen this girl i'm really attracted to in 20 years.
(22 December 2016)

Ma:
There is a guy I like, andwe said it would be a good idea to go on a date, but he is a few years younger than me?
(22 December 2016)

Ma:
He lives in another country at the moment and he is only here for a few weeks, so I don't know if I should give it a chance or just forget about it. what do you think?
(22 December 2016)

Alana:
My uncle on my mom side is scary how do I not be so scared of him when I see him next week?
(22 December 2016)

Alana:
He bullied me like a big kid when I was little now that I'm older he's polite to me but is screaming at his own kids the whole time.
(22 December 2016)

Omega:
I just started dating a Feminist lady who is use to being in control. Does this mean in the bedroom I will have to wear the Lingerie and?
(22 December 2016)

Arlinda:
My girlfriend is mean to me?
(22 December 2016)

Katherina:
Are you sexually attracted by your nephew?
(22 December 2016)

Katherina:
Any aunt that had or want to have sex with your nephew?
(22 December 2016)

Katherina:
She's 56 now and still very attractive.
(22 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment