Wednesday 21 December 2016

You can enable or disable each one of them as you want

The no-perfect lenses (every real lens) could be affected by several lens distortions. These distortion effects are associated to the design and construction of the lens, and they could be more or less noticeable. When you are processing a raw file, some image editing programs allow you to enable a lens correction profile.
_

Dinorah:
I've been with the same guy last couple of months and sex has been GREAT.
(20 December 2016)

Rosalina:
Is it a good idea to invite girls into your teepee?
(20 December 2016)

Lawanda:
My feelings for her are forever strong... This all happened last night. We literally hangout or run into each other once a year?
(20 December 2016)

Lawanda:
She walked me upstairs we said goodbye and that was it.
(20 December 2016)

Lawanda:
We both went silent... it was late.
(20 December 2016)

Lawanda:
I looked up and her face was down... I sighed knew I'd regret it and grabbed her by the jaw and tried to kiss her when she pulled back.
(20 December 2016)

Lawanda:
The butterflies and emotions I feel just telling this story kill me.) She leaned in and I pulled away but kind of harsh because her grip was strong.
(20 December 2016)

Lawanda:
She grabbed me by my jaw and gently placed my face in front of hers. (I can't explain how right this felt guys... It was different it will always be different.
(20 December 2016)

Lawanda:
No I explained you're just perfect I brushed off as I looked the other way.
(20 December 2016)

Lawanda:
She then looked deep into my eyes... Bad nervous?
(20 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment