Thursday 22 December 2016

He said more than 100 people are working to clean up the spill

Built in the 1980s, the pipeline is 6 inches in diameter and transports about 1,000 barrels of oil daily, he said. Investigators are still trying to determine the cause, he said. The demonstrations have turned violent at times. The Standing Rock Sioux tribe sued the US Army Corps of Engineers after the pipeline was granted final permits in July.
_

Katy:
What do you do when an emotionally unavailable person wants you back?
(21 December 2016)

Katy:
A year later he wants to try again but I'm scared, what do i do?
(21 December 2016)

Katy:
He wasn't ready for a relationship when we dated so he broke up with me.
(21 December 2016)

Louella:
Black girl with a long nose?
(21 December 2016)

Louella:
What other black girl celebrities have long noses?
(21 December 2016)

Louella:
I always get confused when people keep telling me this.
(21 December 2016)

Louella:
I am a black girl and people keep telling me I have a long nose.....what do people mean by this?
(21 December 2016)

Etsuko:
My aunt won't speak to her daughter right now is that wrong for a mother to do no matter what?
(21 December 2016)

Etsuko:
The daughter has some serious issues but and even told the mother to F off but that said shouldn't the mother always been trying to get in touch with her like several times a year?
(21 December 2016)

Jackeline:
Everyone's shady af?
(21 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment