Friday 23 December 2016

But this is the sacrifice that I am willing to make for a good cause

Welcome to the ozgolf.net forums. My beard is getting a bit long, and I was planning on giving it a trim back to something a bit more neat and tidy. The charity is the Toowoomba Hospital Foundation, in particular, the Oncology Unit. I don't really like either of these options.
_

Jani:
After lunch, she texted me right after saying I was a really cool person to talk to and that she was glad we got to meet up before the end of the semester.
(22 December 2016)

Jani:
We eventually ended up texting a little bit and we got lunch together.
(22 December 2016)

Jani:
I met this girl at a party and after talking to her she gave me her number.
(22 December 2016)

Tomoko:
Guy probs, no idea what I am saying?
(22 December 2016)

Tomoko:
I m afraid I may like him... Though he was in love with this girl and is friends with her and is slowly trying to get over her.
(22 December 2016)

Tomoko:
He is the sweetest guy on the planet.
(22 December 2016)

Tomoko:
So easy to talk to, lets me use him as a pillow whether its his shoulder or chest He uses me as a footrest, steals my arms, etc. etc.
(22 December 2016)

Tomoko:
Ugh I am insane My guy friend is the sweetest person on the planet.
(22 December 2016)

Yun:
Please help i think my identity has been stolen?
(22 December 2016)

Christeen:
Ex boyfriend texted me non stop for two days. What does this mean?
(22 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment