Sunday 25 December 2016

The day would turn out to be the first school mass shooting in modern U.S. history

An expert marksman, Whitman was able to hit people as far away as 500 yards from the vantage point he took upon the tower. Whitman positioned himself on the observatory platform atop the 300-foot tower. For the next 96 minutes Whitman picked off his victims, firing over 200 sniper shots in all directions.
_

Lena:
A guy im seeing says hes scared of me and that ill hate him in 6 months..?
(24 December 2016)

Aline:
Is there a chance that this guy likes me?
(24 December 2016)

Elvia:
My boyfriend has a small thin penis?
(24 December 2016)

Elvia:
Toys don't work (I've already tried, not the same effect if you will). And I don't want to cheat on him either.
(24 December 2016)

Elvia:
It's been a topic I can't talk to him about bc it will crush him and his self steem.
(24 December 2016)

Elvia:
Don't get me wrong, it's not like I'm loose down there; he's told me I've been the tightest he's ever been with and he finishes quick which is another problem.
(24 December 2016)

Elvia:
I love him a lot but every time we're about to have sex, I see his penis and it turns me off specifically when im giving him head.
(24 December 2016)

Elvia:
We're in our middle 20's and we have talked about marriage and kids sometime near the future when we're both done with our masters.
(24 December 2016)

Elvia:
I've been with him for almost three years.
(24 December 2016)

Hildegard:
Why do people have higher expectations in relationships but not in friendships?
(24 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment