Thursday 22 December 2016

Have you ever made hot chocolate in a crock pot?

My mom use to make big batches of homemade hot chocolate whenever we were wrapping Christmas gift or whenever it snowed. Having hot chocolate around the clock was our treat and as kids we so looked forward to those special traditions. Sweetened condensed milk creates such a creamy and SWEET hot chocolate.
_

Chrissy:
I NEED A GIRLS OPINION Whats the difference between calling a guy cute or hot?
(20 December 2016)

Chrissy:
The ones I know personally say I have pretty blue eyes and always call me cute but some have called me hot before.
(20 December 2016)

Chrissy:
Like in piblic I I'll walk past them and theyll stsre at me until they pass me and smile, some try to talk to me as in a way of not starting a converstaion but almost like me to acknowledge them.
(20 December 2016)

Chrissy:
I guess I've always been a good looking guy because girls tell me.
(20 December 2016)

Raymond:
Why did I survive cancer?
(20 December 2016)

Raymond:
I may have beat cancer but I AM cancer.
(20 December 2016)

Raymond:
I feel bad that taxpayers have to work HARD just to take care of moochers like me.
(20 December 2016)

Raymond:
I'm also also jobless and have been on welfare and food stamps for years.
(20 December 2016)

Raymond:
I am a cancer survivor but I am so hideous inside and out.
(20 December 2016)

Annabell:
Why are MEN the ones forced to be alone then the ones that get a woman in their lives get stabbed in the back with divorce?
(20 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment