Tuesday 20 December 2016

Her goal is to ensure there are more of them across the industry

The San Francisco-based talent agency is focused on providing companies with millions of qualified, vetted job applicants. Within SWAG, Annie Ryan leads the charge on ensuring the applicant pool is diverse. As it is today, 56% are considered diverse candidates.
_

Onie:
They became close which was great but they got to close that they cut off everyone in our friend group.
(20 December 2016)

Onie:
Then by our junior year I introduced her to this other friend of mine because my other friend thought this friend hated her.
(20 December 2016)

Onie:
We used to do crazy stuff together and hangout alot.
(20 December 2016)

Onie:
This other friend of mine we have been best friends since our freshmen year of highschool.
(20 December 2016)

Onie:
I confronted her about it but she still does it again.
(20 December 2016)

Onie:
She always teases me and throws shade with people with we know and random strangers.
(20 December 2016)

Onie:
But she is not fun to hangout with when we are with other people.
(20 December 2016)

Onie:
She's fun to hang with and she advices me alot about college and life and she buys me food lol.
(20 December 2016)

Onie:
She is two years older than me and she is in college and I'm still in highschool.
(20 December 2016)

Onie:
I became friends with this girl because she knew my older sister.
(20 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment