Saturday 31 December 2016

Everyone seems to be winding down for the Christmas holidays

We are all looking forward to the long, lazy, relaxing days that we will be spending with family and friends. What happens if you have to pack and move during this period? You might have been transferred to another city, or you might be relocating your business to another city.
_

Linsey:
I was wondering what happened to my wife and she was passed out on the bed her stomach naked.
(30 December 2016)

Linsey:
I drove home and we made it ok and I went out back to have a couple more beers and a scotch for a nightcap but it woke me up instead of making me tired.
(30 December 2016)

Linsey:
Last night I went to a Mexican restaurant and bar and me and my wife had way too many margaritas and beer.
(30 December 2016)

Jewell:
Are there any girl names that sound similar?
(30 December 2016)

Jewell:
So I was wondering if there were any names with that similar ring to it.
(30 December 2016)

Jewell:
I always planned on naming my daughter Ryleigh Kai, but my stepson's name is Reilly.
(30 December 2016)

Lottie:
I'm in love with him and I don't know what to do?
(30 December 2016)

Rosaura:
Is she just playing with me?
(30 December 2016)

Rosaura:
I really want to ask her out but idk if I should because we are co workers so it would be weird.
(30 December 2016)

Rosaura:
Now by cold I mean she won't be all touchy feely, we always talk a little but somedays she just seems a lot into then others.
(30 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment