Saturday 31 December 2016

It would cost me gas money plus time to get there and rent it as well as to return it

We are not responsible for them in any way. Dude, don't get me wrong, I'm 100% with you that the shit Hollywood craps onto the silver screen is garbage. I'd probably spend as much or more money in gas. Plus our local library has a modest and mostly old selection and isn't open during particularly convenient hours.
_

Anthony:
I've always been confident for the most part with my size. 6.5 by 5.3-5.5 girth.
(31 December 2016)

Alisia:
They can't tell me who I am friends with and it who I'm not friends with.
(31 December 2016)

Alisia:
If I told them to stop I think I would make things even worse and probably get spanked.
(31 December 2016)

Alisia:
HELP Now they are yelling at me and criticizing my friend and her parents.
(31 December 2016)

Santana:
Do you part your lips when you kiss?
(31 December 2016)

Santana:
I've always kissed with my mouth closed and they lasted a second, but I'm pretty sure those are just pecks?
(31 December 2016)

Wanetta:
I'm trying online dating again but. . ?
(31 December 2016)

Wanetta:
I like to be around just one man and talk to one man.
(31 December 2016)

Donald:
My Parents Are Fighting!! :(?
(31 December 2016)

Donald:
Now I'm locked in my room forced to listen to their shouting because we live in an apartment with thin walls.
(31 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment