Wednesday 21 December 2016

You appear to simply be assuming your own conclusion

Dietrich von Hildebrand has so much relevance to unpack; thanks for the opportunity. I believe his wife is still alive (Alice, who taught philosophy at Hunter college, I believe) and helping this agenda. I think as a human, I desire as a human, I act as a human.
_

Azucena:
This guy has no morals in the religion sense but is nice.
(20 December 2016)

Lorean:
What to write on a love letter to your best friend?
(20 December 2016)

Lorean:
We're not together but we both have feelings towards each other but the timing isn't right so we're not together. i want to write him a love letter i guess saying that its okay to wait but I still love you.
(20 December 2016)

Arie:
Why would you have s e x?
(20 December 2016)

Arie:
Just to get f u c k e d or because it meant something?
(20 December 2016)

Evelyne:
So it makes me question does she like me and what should I do?
(20 December 2016)

Evelyne:
This is going to keep me up all night from now until I stop liking her.
(20 December 2016)

Evelyne:
I think if she did not tell me it would hurt my feelings more than it would if she said no.
(20 December 2016)

Evelyne:
I think that she is not going to tell me because it is a no and it would hurt my feelings.
(20 December 2016)

Evelyne:
When I did, She said she would think about it.
(20 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment