Friday 23 December 2016

The trendy suburb is just 7 minutes away from the heart from city

Cape Town in December is warm, pleasant and packed with locals and tourists around this time of the year. Couples and honeymooners will love it because it offers the most breathtaking view of the Twelve Apostles mountain range. The Camps Bay beach is one of widest, wildest, and most diverse in Cape Town.
_

Alline:
How to support that I want sleeping on the couch.
(22 December 2016)

Alline:
She is going to tell my parents and I'll get punished for no reason and thatll be a shame considering Christmas break starts tomorrow.
(22 December 2016)

Alline:
She yells go to your room You were sleeping on the couch bla bla bla when I wasn't.
(22 December 2016)

Alline:
Idk if I'm the only one that thinks when doing this but my sister came in and I saw that cuz when I heard if I looked up and said hi.
(22 December 2016)

Alline:
I went to the bathroom at say 12:50 and went to on the couch a minuet later and I was laying down with my eyes shut thinking not sleeping.
(22 December 2016)

Sadie:
Should I get over him?
(22 December 2016)

Rosette:
Is a ballbusting fetish normal?
(22 December 2016)

Geraldine:
How far would you go to protect yourself and your family?
(22 December 2016)

Geraldine:
I wrote this message to them and if they come down to me or my family again i am going to take out my gun. period.
(22 December 2016)

Geraldine:
I told them to say whatever they want, i could care less but if they come to my house, im gonna take care of this problem.
(22 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment