Thursday 22 December 2016

In winter months we rapidly lose close to 3 hours of daylight

But, what about those times in life when we need a little more support? The question is, how do you take care of yourself? Cold and flu season is here and there are lots of reasons why we become more vulnerable to sickness at this time of year. Shorter days and longer nights influence the release of inflammatory and stress substances.
_

Theodora:
Not severely autistic, but enough that I don't really know when I've crossed a line I shouldn't have.
(21 December 2016)

Theodora:
I'm going to straight out say I'm autistic.
(21 December 2016)

Delilah:
What age do females start developing a motherly instinct?
(21 December 2016)

Kacy:
Which way does this name sound best?
(21 December 2016)

Lasandra:
How to get attention from girls?
(21 December 2016)

Lasandra:
I am doing the right things at my age, i don't get attention from any girls either. but this is my weak spot, i get shy around certain girls.
(21 December 2016)

Lasandra:
I am in university and going to graduate in may 2017 and getting bachelors in information systems, and i also go to gym.
(21 December 2016)

Lasandra:
I feel as if i am in lonely part of life, i keep crushing on celebrities and stuff like that.
(21 December 2016)

Annamaria:
Forgot my wife's birthday?
(21 December 2016)

Annamaria:
I did buy her a gift after, but it didn't solve nothing.
(21 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment