Tuesday 20 December 2016

We can also retain any money they have in their account

My account was closed on the 5th of november, no state of reason in any email so i contacted their chat several times. They told me i just have to verify w/ my documents, i did this several times. Then only a week later i get my account closed. I've tried contacting the IBAS but haven't had a reply, what are my options?
_

Deedee:
Do Snapchat messages disappear like photos do? Or is it just the photos that go poof?
(20 December 2016)

Deedee:
Is there no distinction between the two?
(20 December 2016)

Phillis:
Question for the women. What's more important in a guy, Looks or Laughter?
(20 December 2016)

Phillis:
The way he looks or the fact that he can make you laugh?
(20 December 2016)

Raeann:
My bf has iv shld i stay with him?
(20 December 2016)

Willie:
What do you guys think of the name Nyree?
(20 December 2016)

Willie:
I will also add another name (my grandmothers first or middle name) which is Elsy or Viola.
(20 December 2016)

Willie:
After i got my two cats Namiko and Nefertiti, i decided that the N-trend will live on lol and i wanted a name starting with N, so I found Nyree and i thought it was so pretty.
(20 December 2016)

Willie:
I only have one name and I have thought of naming myself for a while with a second name but it was so hard to choose.
(20 December 2016)

Adelaide:
Which lie do I tell my boss?
(20 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment