Friday 23 December 2016

That data and feedback drives us to improve the game and pushes us in the right direction

We received a few hundred direct feedback from people, and over 150 responses from our survey. A big thanks to all the players who took the time to play, test, give feedback, and fill out surveys on our expansion. Feedback was overall very positive from across the spectrum of player levels and skills.
_

Marica:
She told me that she suffers from anxiety and I have seen her break down in front of me a couple of times, but I have always been there for her as well no matter what.
(22 December 2016)

Marica:
We are both in our last year of high school and I met this girl a couple of months back.
(22 December 2016)

Le:
Would he be on the rebound? Or did he possibly find someone he likes?
(22 December 2016)

Le:
I am 38, she is 35, and he is 50. He is quite into himself, looks 10 years younger, a fitness trainer, and always wanted to be overfed with compliments.
(22 December 2016)

Le:
He says he wants a woman to take care of him, which I totally catered to him, but claims it is not the same level as her, which I thought was pretty mean and unnecessary to say.
(22 December 2016)

Le:
Maybe he just didn't want a serious commitment with me, or possible nobody.
(22 December 2016)

Le:
Is it likely he is on the rebound?
(22 December 2016)

Le:
He claims she doesn't want anything serious, and if she wants more, he will move on again.
(22 December 2016)

Le:
Anyway, I think he was starting to feel I wanted to get more serious too soon, even though he was the one initiating things (meeting his family, having a baby, etc.). Well, just two weeks after he broke up with me, he says he is dating someone else.
(22 December 2016)

Le:
But last time I saw him we get in a dispute for we were supposed to spend the day together and he ended up working the whole day.
(22 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment