Saturday 31 December 2016

How do you find the right elements for a story for you customers?

How can native advertising help a brand extend? Below are highlights from the interview, which have been slightly edited for clarity. It cannot be created in an artificial way. It has to be authentic and the right elements for a story to be found is along the customer journey.
_

Collene:
He used to live in my town but he moved 1000 miles away from me.
(30 December 2016)

Collene:
I've liked him yes, but something about him loving me.... I don't know how he is in person, maybe he chews his food loud or bites his nails, those will tick me off.
(30 December 2016)

Collene:
I feel terrible because I don't want to lose this guy, it will be a weird transition to not talk to him.
(30 December 2016)

Collene:
I believe it's okay to like someone or feel something regardless of meeting them or not, but falling in love?
(30 December 2016)

Collene:
Two weeks after his engagement was called off, he said he's falling in love with me.
(30 December 2016)

Collene:
He said he lost sleep over this; over not knowing what to do.
(30 December 2016)

Collene:
I didn't text him after that, he did here and there and we had short conversations.
(30 December 2016)

Collene:
All I did was confess my feelings and leave.
(30 December 2016)

Collene:
He was engaged to this girl, but told me he called off the engagement cause of me because I got into his head.
(30 December 2016)

Rosette:
Please help, I'm confused and getting mixed answers?
(30 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment