Sunday 30 October 2016

A few years back I made my own green juice in the morning

Then I was really into the warm water with lemon, or apple cider vinegar with cayenne thang. Usually Tommy wakes up between 6 and 7 am. We cuddle in bed before I actually get up. T hates being spoon fed cereal and only eats the egg yolk, so I figured, why not make a baby version of my favorite breakfast.
_

Dorcas:
He feels out 100 points of our relationship, 99 things are right (he is right) yet I'm constantly complaining about that 1thing(us not going out). I feel like not going out much make me feel taken for granted.
(29 October 2016)

Dorcas:
He says my complaint is invalid because we spend so much time together and I'm such a big part of his personal life which he doesn't let too many people into.
(29 October 2016)

Dorcas:
He makes plans with everyone else but me.
(29 October 2016)

Dorcas:
He is a home body until someone invites him out then he goes.
(29 October 2016)

Dorcas:
I've been his right hand woman wish he always expresses appreciation.
(29 October 2016)

Dorcas:
Yes he is very busy with work and his side business that he is trying to make his primary work.
(29 October 2016)

Dorcas:
We don't go out much once every2 or 3 months and go away for 2days every other month or so.
(29 October 2016)

Dorcas:
We talk on the phone almost daily sometimes for hours.
(29 October 2016)

Dorcas:
We have a great time together we see each other about 2-3times a week(not always sexual). We spend time at each others house, we know each others family.
(29 October 2016)

Kristel:
Why am I scare to have a boyfriend?
(29 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment