Friday 28 October 2016

I was a bit scared so I lost some time at every corner

In the end, the Colombian recorded the third Il Lombardia podium of his career as he sprinted to third place in Bergamo. At the end, things went pretty well. I was going well too, but all day I was struggling a bit in the descents. A non-threatening early breakaway escaped following a fast and frenzied start.
_

Moon:
I feel totally unloveable, because the 2 people who are supposed to love me, don't.
(26 October 2016)

Moon:
They make me ashamed to have a penis.
(26 October 2016)

Moon:
My parents show much more warmth and love to my two sisters, I am the only male and I don't think they'd care if I died.
(26 October 2016)

Moon:
I thought boys were favored in families?
(26 October 2016)

Aimee:
Tell me something good?
(26 October 2016)

Cameron:
How can we make sure to stay pure? Why did he stop so abruptly?
(26 October 2016)

Cameron:
He said that we should probably stay out of each other's rooms from this point on and we went to get food.
(26 October 2016)

Cameron:
I was confused and thought I did something wrong.
(26 October 2016)

Cameron:
He got off the bed and he said lets go take a walk.
(26 October 2016)

Cameron:
He started kissing my neck again and he has a very prodominant jaw line so I started kissing along it and he stopped me.
(26 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment