Sunday 30 October 2016

Multi-position fixation points allow you to fine tune your stance to perfection

Made from moulded Nylon in a yellow colour way, they are light and tough, Each fin is supplied with bolts and Shinn fin washer. Too many riders are forced into riding a sub-optimal board simply through lack of options. The Shinn ADHD Susnet uses a variation on a constant curve rocker through out it's length.
_

Jolie:
I was 10 weeks and it was brutal.
(29 October 2016)

Jolie:
In the end of August, I had an intense miscarriage.
(29 October 2016)

Alfredia:
My boyfriend finished inside of me..been on birth control for years but missed a pill earlier this week but doubled up..plan b needed or no?
(29 October 2016)

Alfredia:
I'm just paranoid something is gonna happen... I still have about a week and a half until my next period... hopefully... I don't really like taking medication when it's not necessarily needed, yet I'm not sure if I should go the plan b route or not.
(29 October 2016)

Alfredia:
Or that I should be protected and fine?
(29 October 2016)

Alfredia:
Do you think I should still get Plan B?
(29 October 2016)

Alfredia:
Friday morning I DID take my pill at the normal time that I usually do.
(29 October 2016)

Alfredia:
Friday is when we had sex when he finished inside me.
(29 October 2016)

Alfredia:
I honestly can't remember when I missed the pill (very busy life atm) but I believe it was earlier in this week.
(29 October 2016)

Alfredia:
The pack for this month I had missed on pill but doubled up the next day.
(29 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment