Friday 28 October 2016

Sliding doors are a common occurrence on certain types of automobiles

Daily coverage of the world of cars. A canopy top, like that found on the Trezor, is an extremely rare feature, one often reserved for concept cars and custom kits. But the Trezor has inspired us to look at some funky doors that have actually made it into production.
_

Kimberly:
Tried to comfort her, be there for her, and tell her I was her friend, and would do anything to cheer her up.
(27 October 2016)

Kimberly:
Soon after, her boyfriend dumps her, and she tells me how she has been crying and having meltdowns etc.
(27 October 2016)

Kimberly:
We deleted each other from social media during the argument, but I took the first by adding her back... she never added me back.
(27 October 2016)

Kimberly:
The reason we stopped talking, and got into an argument, is because she was and is blowing me off.
(27 October 2016)

Kimberly:
Had an argument with a female friend, she apologized, made amends, but things seem to are repeating.
(27 October 2016)

Annemarie:
I love a girl- but I dont know what to do?
(27 October 2016)

Annemarie:
I really dont know what i should do- and this is getting annoying.
(27 October 2016)

Annemarie:
Some of my friends say shes flirty with me, or really affectionate- but only sometimes.
(27 October 2016)

Annemarie:
It's been a year (we've known each other for 3), and we're really close, but I have all-in-all fallen for her (Im not gonna tell her). But i dont know how she feels anymore.
(27 October 2016)

Corazon:
What do black men do after having sex?
(27 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment