Friday 28 October 2016

The zombie look was pulled together perfectly with a knotted-up hair-do

I put on a ripped-up, gaudy old dress that would be worn to an evil underground dance party. The greuling task was next up as the very talented Andre Andinoma sat me in his makekeup chair for the following 45 minutes. Suddenly, I went from plain-faced to petrifying when I opened my eyes and glanced in the mirror in front of me.
_

Thersa:
He is 18 and I am 15. We then decided to hang out.
(27 October 2016)

Thersa:
I had talked to this guy for a week on the phone.
(27 October 2016)

Thersa:
Im asking because I wanna know if I was pressured or just to dumb to say no.
(27 October 2016)

Hope:
What does it mean when a guy jacks off to you in the school bathroom but says he don't like you?
(27 October 2016)

Hope:
I caught him doing it our senior year.
(27 October 2016)

Hope:
I assumed he was because he would stare at me in class and then go to the bathroom and be gone for like 5 minutes.
(27 October 2016)

Hope:
He started jacking off to me in the bathroom in 11th grade.
(27 October 2016)

Hope:
This guy I liked would always stare at me but then he would go and talk badly about me.
(27 October 2016)

Serena:
Should I break up with my Bf?
(27 October 2016)

Serena:
I don't want him to know that I'm suffering from depression.
(27 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment