Monday 31 October 2016

Your body language silently communicates things to people around you

No one was talking to anyone else. They were together, but in different worlds. With so much access to technology, face-to-face communication skills for teens are seriously declining. Speed friendshipping is a fun way to start. We played this game with the 14 and 15-year-old young men and young women from my church last week.
_

Xiomara:
It wouldn t be so bad if I didn t work with her and I didn t still have strong feelings for her.
(30 October 2016)

Xiomara:
And she says she wanted to be friends at first and now she says she doesn t want to talk to me.
(30 October 2016)

Xiomara:
Me and my girlfriend broke up a few weeks ago.
(30 October 2016)

Therese:
He says nope there aint no mushrooms you don't need to be down there.
(30 October 2016)

Therese:
So I call next time say hey mind if I go mushroom hunting.
(30 October 2016)

Therese:
He then got very angry and said if your going to be here you ask me i put my gun up and said ok.
(30 October 2016)

Therese:
I said well wasn't me I don't even own a shotgun.
(30 October 2016)

Therese:
I told him what was it they shot with he said a shotgun.
(30 October 2016)

Therese:
Stating that I am scaring away the wild animals and saying I shot the cattle.
(30 October 2016)

Ursula:
People don't like me because I'm cocky?
(30 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment