Sunday 30 October 2016

What would an efficient Digital Workplace look like for these organisations?

This time our intention is to bring the discussion closer to you by adding a specific industry view on the subject. First out is the publishing and media industry. Editing and publishing articles efficiently will be key to the success of Publishers. To start with it needs to be simple to keep track on the status of a certain article?
_

Xenia:
My gf came over last Saturday and my dad told me to walk down to the store to get something.
(29 October 2016)

Xenia:
I've always thought my dad has a thing for her, but I never thought that he would do this because he's always told me what's right and what's wrong.
(29 October 2016)

Xenia:
I'm 15 and my dad is 50. My gf is 14. She's really pretty and has amazing curves.
(29 October 2016)

Dorethea:
Best way to tell a guy no?
(29 October 2016)

Dorethea:
So what's the best way to tell this guy I don't like him in that way?
(29 October 2016)

Dorethea:
This isn't happening'' Not that I would say it like that, it's just for the concept of this situation.
(29 October 2016)

Dorethea:
My parents told me to be honest but like, I'm not going to just straight up tell him ''Hey bro, you give me the heebie jeebies.
(29 October 2016)

Dorethea:
I'm only 19. I'm not ready for a relationship until I'm at least 21 because I don't have everything sorted out yet.
(29 October 2016)

Dorethea:
This guy from a group I go to that's twice a week told me he likes me and got right to the point of talking about marriage.
(29 October 2016)

Rosetta:
I don't have kids of my own so it is confusing?
(29 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment