Saturday 29 October 2016

Once the container is removed this resets the PLC ready for the next fill cycle

All features on the 5500/TX are directly driven. Absent are the cumbersome clutches, brakes, belts, pulleys, bearings and gears that were part of earlier designs. Furthermore, the need, time and cost to replace a PLC will be non-existent. The container is kept in position under the dose wheel until the total number of shots selected for the cycle is dropped.
_

Hien:
My family hates it and shuns me when I don't let them push me around. And I don t let it bother me that they don't want me around. Why?
(28 October 2016)

Hien:
It just enrages them that I don't crawl up into a corner and cry.
(28 October 2016)

Keisha:
EMBARRASSING?
(28 October 2016)

Keisha:
Someone PLEASE im begging you help me.
(28 October 2016)

Keisha:
Now since I've had a horrible itch back there I haven't told anyone but I'm getting scared now that it won't go away because I don't know what to do.
(28 October 2016)

Keisha:
Okay so my boyfriend and I were being kinky and I've never done this before... He made me use a hair brush down there and then asked me to put it in my anus which I did.
(28 October 2016)

Yer:
What should I do about my lying spouse of 11 years?
(28 October 2016)

Yer:
He refuses to go his papers renewed to get a decent job.
(28 October 2016)

Yer:
I bought our rings to get married but still not married. am I'm a dummy?
(28 October 2016)

Yer:
But I allow him to live in my house because of the child we have together and I do love him.
(28 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment