Monday 31 October 2016

The kitschy decorations and fairy lights in the succah give every meal a party feel

To the untrained eye, we must look properly bizarre. And yet, despite its oddness, Succot is definitely one of my favourite festivals. Eating in the succah is a last chance to have our meals outside, even though summer and its al fresco ways are really behind us.
_

Rosita:
Its very small chances I get invited anywhere and at social gatherings I end up sitting alone in the corner.
(30 October 2016)

Rosita:
Yes I talk to classmates during school but they aren't really my friends.
(30 October 2016)

Rosita:
I don't know why but it's so hard for me to be social.
(30 October 2016)

Annelle:
Talk to my ex bfs best friend?
(30 October 2016)

Annelle:
Me and my ex didn't work out but I kind of dig his friend, I added his friend on snapchat and he accepted my request and is looking at my recent updates, I want to talk to him but i don't know how?
(30 October 2016)

Minnie:
I am a hard working student, but I like this girl from another school. How could I manage school and being woth her?
(30 October 2016)

Tiesha:
My girlfriend broke up with me. What do you think about it?
(30 October 2016)

Tiesha:
Which makes me think something else is going on.
(30 October 2016)

Tiesha:
She also said in the note that she hopes that i don't hate her.
(30 October 2016)

Tiesha:
I want to get back with her, i was going to write her a note but i think it would be better if i talked to her face to face.
(30 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment