Sunday 30 October 2016

How do these awards compare to awards with lower fuel surcharges?

What cities are these Promo Awards good for? How can you eliminate the out-of-pocket cost of the award? The Promo Award prices are only good flying to the cities specifically listed here. The taxes are the same as you would pay on any award ticket. One of the easiest ways to get a ton of points transferrable to Flying Blue is via the Chase Sapphire Reserve card.
_

Iva:
Is 17 too young to loose your virginity?
(30 October 2016)

Iva:
Do you think I should go for it?
(30 October 2016)

Iva:
I've done other stuff with boys and I liked it and they've offered me sex and I didn't want to turn it down, I only did incase my mam ever found out.
(30 October 2016)

Iva:
I'm just wondering, in your opinion, is 17 too young to have sex?
(30 October 2016)

Tracie:
Her bf is probably jealous (my thoughts) because I dated several girls in the past since 8th grade.
(30 October 2016)

Tracie:
My friend group without her is not the same really.
(30 October 2016)

Tracie:
Should I confront to her to see what is happening.
(30 October 2016)

Tracie:
She and i have been friends even longer than him.
(30 October 2016)

Tracie:
She cannot hang around with me because her bf is probably jealous (my opinion). I have no romantic love for my good friend, but her bf does not trust me.
(30 October 2016)

Tracie:
She and I were friends for a while until she got a boyfriend.
(30 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment