Friday 28 October 2016

I have a 4 year old Jack Russell who does not socialize well with other dogs

I was just wondering about the initial introduction. If not, could you walk them together before you bring them indoors? I think your bitch may react badly if she's suddenly confronted with three dogs in her home. I have a Jack Russell bitch and she is the same.
_

Ella:
I asked her for a truce and a no politics discussions.
(27 October 2016)

Ella:
It started on facebook and now she won't let it drop.
(27 October 2016)

Danyel:
Am i ugly if some guys find me ugly while others find me pretty?
(27 October 2016)

Danyel:
How seem to you a handsome guy to find you pretty while other guy find you ugly?
(27 October 2016)

Angeles:
I ve actually never had a boyfriend but now I m ready.
(27 October 2016)

Angeles:
No guy seems to try to ask me out, and it s starting to bother me.
(27 October 2016)

Angeles:
I do occasionally get hit on and I ve tried dating apps, but I m wondering how I could meet someone even to just get to know, I have had casual relationships but nothing serious.
(27 October 2016)

Angeles:
I have friends who are both male and female and I m laid back.
(27 October 2016)

Angeles:
I m a fun loving person who has a good social life, I was even in a sorority in college.
(27 October 2016)

Angeles:
I am by no means conceited or cocky, but I do get told often that I m attractive and I keep my body in shape.
(27 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment