Monday 31 October 2016

She married in Dublin the year James Joyce was born in that city

Sligo, Harriet spent most of her life in Shillelagh and Carnew from the ages of seven to fifty. Union Army reorganized during the U.S. Harriet spent the longest period of her life in Co. Wicklow, principally living in Shillelagh and Carnew from the ages of seven to fifty.
_

Iona:
My mom is super conservative and is always watching and yelling at Fox News and for the past month shes been saying she wants to move to Australia if Hillary wins.
(31 October 2016)

Shantelle:
Is it to late to find someone at age 27. I'm depressed because I won't be 27 till I get my associates and I move to another state?
(31 October 2016)

Shantelle:
I'm a female and I fear I won't be able to find anyone at age 27.
(31 October 2016)

Inga:
How can I make my mouse happy?
(31 October 2016)

Inga:
I've had him for maybe 2 months and I just feel like he's lonely, I try to play with him but it seems like he doesn't like me or he's scared, I really want him happy but I don't know what to do.
(31 October 2016)

Magaly:
Setting a place for dead family at Thanksgiving? Creepy or not?
(31 October 2016)

Magaly:
I'm like yeah but it's still kind of creepy.
(31 October 2016)

Magaly:
Mom said it's what our family does to let everyone know that the loved one is still part of the family in spirit.
(31 October 2016)

Magaly:
It's not like they are putting food out for them to eat.
(31 October 2016)

Magaly:
I don't know if creepy is the right word.
(31 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment