Friday 28 October 2016

I am a Phoenix based mom blogger and love the sun

The holidays are approaching, can you feel it in the air? How many holiday movies (on average) do you watch before Christmas each year? I'm the owner and lead blogger here at A Mom's Take. I have five little boys age 8 and under. I enjoy digital scrapbook and design and I'm obsessed with board games.
_

Caroll:
Their bed was squeaking and I could hear the girl moaning.
(27 October 2016)

Caroll:
I obviously got an erection as I just listened.
(27 October 2016)

Caroll:
At around 1am I started hearing a couple having sex in the room next to ours.
(27 October 2016)

Caroll:
My mom and sister had one bed, my dad and I had the other.
(27 October 2016)

Caroll:
We pulled into a small motel last night, got a room, and we all went to bed shortly after midnight.
(27 October 2016)

Caroll:
My parents, sister and myself are on a family vacation.
(27 October 2016)

Alesha:
How long should you wait to become boyfriend and girlfriend?
(27 October 2016)

Alesha:
He is an amazing guys that I get butterflies every time his name pops up on my phone and I would like to keep pursuing him even though the distance is a challenge.
(27 October 2016)

Alesha:
But there is this guy I have been talking to for almost two weeks and we met up once last weekend and plan to not this weekend but the next.
(27 October 2016)

Alesha:
Many people say after X amount of dates then become boyfriends and girlfriend.
(27 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment