Friday 28 October 2016

He waits for me and I return to the vehicle flush with cash

This trip is different, even for a seasoned solo female traveler like me. With no ATM at the airport, I have my driver stop at a bank on the way to my guesthouse. I take Ubers home from the Old City after dark instead of walking. Everything remotely valuable is locked up in the portable safe.
_

Evelia:
At first they didn't hear from him and feared he was dead (10 days went by) then another sibling of mine got a hold of him so he is alive, just being a dick.
(27 October 2016)

Evelia:
There was no fight or anything, he just stopped talking to them.
(27 October 2016)

Evelia:
Or am I being too hard on him since he is family?
(27 October 2016)

Evelia:
Can I not just be mad at him but do I have the right to be disgusted that he is treating the parents who spent thousands on his legal feas this way?
(27 October 2016)

Sherley:
My Dad lets me down by lying frequently, should I just stop expecting that what he says is true?
(27 October 2016)

Vi:
Is my husband trying to start his affair again?
(27 October 2016)

Cythia:
Crippling jealousy over girlfriends past?
(27 October 2016)

Cythia:
I have kept most of my jealously hidden from her because of its immaturity but I don t know what to do.
(27 October 2016)

Cythia:
I know if I don t it ll slowly ruin our relationship.
(27 October 2016)

Cythia:
I m not going to let her go over something so stupid but I don t have know how to get over these feelings.
(27 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment