Sunday 30 October 2016

You and I both know that lately most people are spending less money

However, you can stir up a little emotion. Focus on the value of what you are offering, and not the product. Instead of you selling, you are serving. We ensure our schools are the intellectual center of their communities with online articles and blogs. It takes some creative work, but not nearly as much as always needing to find new customers.
_

Oneida:
I am super scared for her life right now.
(29 October 2016)

Vena:
Do you knock on the door when you get to a party?
(29 October 2016)

Vena:
Going to my first party tomorrow there will be about 60 people there, am I suppose to knock on the door and wait for someone to answer or just let myself in?
(29 October 2016)

Franchesca:
Date night to surprise my husband?
(29 October 2016)

Franchesca:
But I need ideas for before that.
(29 October 2016)

Franchesca:
We've been talking about trying to get pregnant, so that's already an idea in mind for tonight.
(29 October 2016)

Franchesca:
It's supposed to be chilly and rainy tonight, so there won't be much to do outside.
(29 October 2016)

Franchesca:
I figured I could use the time I have alone right now to come up with a date night to really surprise him.
(29 October 2016)

Franchesca:
He's out with his sisters right now buying birthday presents for their mom.
(29 October 2016)

Franchesca:
We both work in a hospital, so us having the same day off is pretty rare.
(29 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment