Friday 28 October 2016

But something passed between them just after the wedding and they grew apart after that

Besides, Grandpa wanted to make sure that my cunt and ass were clean for my doctor visit. When she reached the waiting room she could see what Gary meant about his patients. Each girl was accompanied by an older woman who had to be her mother and every single female in the room was obviously pregnant.
_

Karleen:
Is it rude to blank this guy?
(27 October 2016)

Karleen:
I do feel bad because he looks hurt.
(27 October 2016)

Karleen:
At social gatherings I will talk to him for so long and I will make an excuse to go away, follow that excuse and not come back to him.
(27 October 2016)

Karleen:
The topic he talks about are politics and the topic never changes.
(27 October 2016)

Karleen:
On another note I keep bumping into him and if I'm talking to someone he will stand right next to us and wait for us to talk to him or he will talk about a different topic and we will answer him and carry on talking about what we are talking about.
(27 October 2016)

Karleen:
If I talked he'd say he lost interest, was doing his work and eventually he'd talk again and I'd happily blank him.
(27 October 2016)

Karleen:
He always talked, talked for over an hour and when I told him I wanted to do my work he carried on.
(27 October 2016)

Karleen:
Had a guy who I sat next to in class all last year.
(27 October 2016)

Terrell:
What if a guy a know very well and am friends with blows kisses to me and winks at me but he asks another girl to hoco?
(27 October 2016)

Terrell:
If we are friends then why did he not ask me?
(27 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment