Friday 28 October 2016

Simple little tweaks to how you operate at home could reduce your energy bill

For example, things like leaving appliances plugged in can add up to 10% to your energy bill. In this infographic from Half Price you will find out how to save energy in every area of your home. On top of reducing your energy bill, you will also be helping the environment.
_

Jae:
Why are there alot of single men?
(27 October 2016)

Johnsie:
Are they attracted to me?
(27 October 2016)

Eboni:
My mother is sick, really sick I think she has a bug PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!?
(27 October 2016)

Eboni:
I m freaking out and I have a really hard phobia of vomiting and I m convinced that I ll catch what ever she has, I m freaking out please help..
(27 October 2016)

Eboni:
I was just taking a shower, and my mom comes in and starts throwing up in the sink, I freak out and try to yell for my dad and he eventually comes and tries to help her, then she starts to have diarrhea in the toilet and continues to throw up.
(27 October 2016)

Joana:
Important Question?
(27 October 2016)

Joana:
I have never done anything like this ever, but I was wondering what you all thought on this matter.
(27 October 2016)

Joana:
I would obviously dress up in a mask and costume to not be identified.
(27 October 2016)

Joana:
My one buddy said he would go with me if I choose to go.
(27 October 2016)

Joana:
I feel like after dating 3 months it isn't fair and is very weird i didn't get invited out.
(27 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment