Saturday 29 October 2016

He was awarded the 2014 Robert Novak Journalism Fellowship

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton won a sweeping victory in court Friday when Federal District Judge Amos L. Mazzant III dismissed a fraud case the Securities and Exchange Commission had brought against him. After those introductions were made, and investments followed, the CEO gave Paxton 100,000 shares in the company.
_

Ethelyn:
Shes texting me about how much of what I said upset her and it made it worse.
(29 October 2016)

Ethelyn:
He said it was not my place to share my thoughts and that I shouldntve said anything but my feelings made me sick, I can't eat or sleep and it feels like I have no relief.
(29 October 2016)

Ethelyn:
My bf and I of a year broke up because he liked someone else, and stopped talking to me because I msgd her and said if she wanted to be with him then I would be okay with it.
(29 October 2016)

Louisa:
What's your favorite thing about having sex with your SO?
(29 October 2016)

Yan:
I heard my parents having sex!?
(29 October 2016)

Yan:
Guess I'll just have to pretend I didn't hear anything.
(29 October 2016)

Yan:
This is the first time I've heard them, and I have no idea what I'm gonna say tomorrow.
(29 October 2016)

Reda:
Do guys think a cute girl is hot?
(29 October 2016)

Reda:
By cute I mean by looks and personality.
(29 October 2016)

Gretchen:
Why are my former bullies from high school suddenly pregnant?
(29 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment