Saturday 29 October 2016

Pour the yeast water into the flour and stir to mix

Actually, Fridays always make me crave pizza. Truth check: every day calls for pizza, but as a KID, we seemed to always get pizza on Fridays. In my neon green jams, a banana clip in my permed hair and Def Leppard blaring on the juke box. The sauce is creamy roasted garlic.
_

Bibi:
I think she enjoyed our chat, and would do so again.
(28 October 2016)

Bibi:
Her attitude to life is so sexy, I would love to go to her place for a weekend.
(28 October 2016)

Bibi:
She is articulate, well-spoken and I have a fantasy that she will admit that hearing my voice will make her feel aroused.
(28 October 2016)

Lauren:
Am I gonna the only one that's into dating older guys ? Why do older guys like me back?
(28 October 2016)

Lauren:
I'm usually always attracted by around 20 years old guys.
(28 October 2016)

Delpha:
What does it mean when my boyfriend stares at my breasts and doesn t say anything?
(28 October 2016)

Delpha:
So i was wearing a tang top and a cardigan over, so my boyfriend and I were talking, and then my cardigan moves and my breasts are exposed, so he gets all quite and just stares at them, why did he do that?
(28 October 2016)

Krysta:
IM LOSING MY BEST FRIEND!!!!!! HELP!!!?
(28 October 2016)

Krysta:
But she is still ignoring me.......
(28 October 2016)

Krysta:
She said that it would kill her to lose a friend like me.
(28 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment