Monday 31 October 2016

None of the stages will end until you have met the minimum requirements to pass

Typically, they would have either perished or hurried to complete this stage as quickly as possible. However, your persistence is not necessarily a bad thing. There is no time limit for this test. The only way to fail is by dying or going into Kitsune Point debt.
_

Maryjo:
I told how how I really feel about her and that I couldn't help falling for her would she think that I'm in love with her?
(30 October 2016)

Maryjo:
She used to have feelings for me to but we kinda fell off so I don't know how she feels.
(30 October 2016)

Maryjo:
She probably didn't know what to say because she probably thought that I meant I had fallen in love with her but idk.
(30 October 2016)

Maryjo:
She knows that I have feelings for her but that's the first time I told her that I fell for her.
(30 October 2016)

Maryjo:
She might think that because when I told her that she didn't respond back.
(30 October 2016)

Maryjo:
I have strong feelings for her but not really in love with her.
(30 October 2016)

Annette:
How do I stop thinking about my ex all the time?
(30 October 2016)

Annette:
How can I stop myself from thinking about him all the time in these conditions?
(30 October 2016)

Annette:
I'm also not willing to stop being friends with benefits, since I enjoy sex and he's the only one I've ever been with and feel comfortable with.
(30 October 2016)

Annette:
Because we study the same thing in the same college, we have the exact same friends and because he lives in the same house as some of my best friends, I can't avoid him.
(30 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment