Sunday 30 October 2016

But there is a certain sub-section of users of that site that you should avoid at all costs

We have events schedule in NYC & Boston. Those folks have no problem meeting people offline. You click on the thumbnail because their profile photo appeals to you. Then you go through the rest of their pics and, well, the person is almost unrecognizable. Especially if that person is unfortunate looking.
_

Janey:
My sister makes fun of me and so does my brother.
(30 October 2016)

Janey:
My parents are divorced and absolutely hate each other.
(30 October 2016)

Janey:
That is the main description of my family.
(30 October 2016)

Leann:
My parents won t leave my room?
(30 October 2016)

Myung:
When was the happiest point of your life?
(29 October 2016)

Dion:
I'm messed up, and I don't think I could forgive myself for the things I've done from my past to now?
(29 October 2016)

Dion:
I don't want to become the worst person ever been born in this world like Donald trump.
(29 October 2016)

Dion:
I believe I deserve I should be punished more for my sins, but I don't want to go to hell.
(29 October 2016)

Dion:
It's too late to apologize and for forgiveness.
(29 October 2016)

Dion:
I was stupid and immature that im ashamed of myself.
(29 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment