Saturday 29 October 2016

Millions of transactions each day depend on a reliable network of weights and measures

The former prevailed, with the United States one of three holdout nations. Peirce, the first to tie the meter to the wavelength of light. World in the Balance: The Historic Quest for an Absolute System of Measurement - Robert P. World in the Balance: The Historic Quest for an Absolute System of Measurement - Robert P.
_

Glady:
I had asked her could I tell her something.I had sent her this long paragraph about how I feel about her which was kinda unexpected.
(28 October 2016)

Renee:
She read my diary and now my life is a living hell, please, help?
(28 October 2016)

Renee:
I deserve it, but the next year is coming and I want to start fresh.
(28 October 2016)

Renee:
I swear to God that I wouldn't do those things to her, I have a good heart, but I let the anger take the best of me that week.
(28 October 2016)

Renee:
And she told everyone in the family about this.
(28 October 2016)

Renee:
She's doing everything I said I would do to her in my diary.
(28 October 2016)

Renee:
Besides that, she's trying to make my life a living hell.
(28 October 2016)

Renee:
Now, has been 4 years, basically, where she is crazily competing with me at everything and trying so hard to be me.
(28 October 2016)

Renee:
She was the main target because she was the one who was pissing me off the most back then.
(28 October 2016)

Renee:
But then, my nosy cousin, went through my stuff and read my diary - which by the way was mostly talking about how I would steal her life, calling her fat and all that teenager drama.
(28 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment